AWC T2 Sport - Communication Flexibility recap

[Copy link]
View65 | Reply0 | 2024-4-22 06:45:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Step 1. Review the gap fill.
Share your screenshots by the end fo the day.

1. I don't f______ the Olympics closely, but I do see bits and p_______, especially the high_______ on TV in the evening.
2. To tell the ________, I'm not a big f_____ of sport, but the Olympics only comes a_______ once _______ four years, so I try to follow it.
3. Table-tennis is a good spec______ sport. The action is very fast-p_____. In fact, I get ex_________ just watching.
4. It's also a fun way to k____ f____ – time seems to _____ whenever I play.
5. In the Olympics, China usually dom______ the table-tennis ev______. They generally win most of the gold ________.
6. Last night's game was the semi-_________. It was a real nail-______. I must admit, it's a lot more exciting when the match is t________.  
7. When it _____ to the Olympics, I’m more of a track and f_____ fan.
8. I don't do much exercise now, but I was quite act____ when I was younger. I used to run and swim, but not comp________, just for ______.
9. I can swim, but I never learned to do the different st______.
10. I'm sending my kids to swimming ________. It's  a useful skill. You never know when it might come in h________.
11. China does have a lot of t________ swimmers.
12. It's been a while _______ I played football, but I got in_______ a few weeks back so I need to rest and recover.
13. These days, I'm really busy. It's difficult to f_____ the time to do sports.

Step 2.  Use the structures to share your opinion on the question.
Share your short video by the end of Thursday, Apr 25.
Do not spend too long preparing your response, try to keep thins practice as close to the real-life communication as possible.

Question: Do you liek to watch any sport?

Structures:

With _______, it's not so convenient to _________, but ________.
To tell the truth, I'm not big on ________, but I _________.
______ gives us a chance to _______ we wouldn't otherwise _________.
Speaking of ______, I did happen to _________ the other day.
In my mind, it's better to ________ rather than ______.
I used to _____ a lot when I was _____, especially ______, so I take an interest in ____
When it comes to _______, I’m a big fan of _______. _______ is a good way to _______.
I _______ to stay fit, but it's difficult to __________
I noticed _______ does well in the ______ events. ______ always seem to _____
To tell the truth, it’s been a while since I last __________.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 注册

Points Rules