..is important because....
In addition, ....
one of the best ways to ..is to....

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

HanZhang | 2024-5-13 21:26:14 | Show all posts
Now a days, there are a lot of stress we will experience in our daily life. Not only in our life, but also in our work. Stress can create many issues especially the health problems. Someone who suffer the stress will cause the psychological problems, they may want to escape from the real life or selfharm. It is necessary for us to relax, we need to take a balance between our life and work. We will make sure to have a good rest after the overtime work. One of the best way to relax is doing exercise, it can release stress when we sweat after the exercise.
Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

NaGe | 2024-5-13 21:00:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The new employees are experiencing a tough time at the beginning. Limited knowledge and lack of experience can create all kinds of problems. When they run the reactions, they need to make sure all the reagents are correct and they have to think why we should do it like this way. This practice will make them know more normal organic reactions. Practice makes perfect. They can run all kinds of reactions independently on the next following work.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

NaGe | 2024-5-13 21:06:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
In my opinion, one of the best ways to reduce stress is to do exercise, like running, swimming, playing badminton, then take a bath and have a good sleep.

Use magic Report

XiaorongZhang | 2024-5-13 22:39:42 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nowadays, the society brings a lot of pressure to everyone. So how to guide that is going to be very important , because a prolong stress can creat lots of problems, such as mental problems, physical problems and other problems. If we want to change, we should make sure that we have times to do things like eat with friends, go camping, play basketbalk and accompany families. This will reduce the emotion in work and life.

Use magic Report

HuijuanHe | 2024-5-13 22:55:17 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
We experience a lot of stress in our daily work. When the new chemists creat a problem, we must find the method as soon as possible to ensure that the problem can be resolved in a short time. We don't have time to relax during the week, I like to relax myself during the weekend. Whether running or hiking, they are both my favorite sports. These can both exercise my body and make me feel happy. Keeping happy mood is very important, and in addition listening to music is also one of the good ways to relax.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 注册

Points Rules