Could do with / make do with / couldn't do without

[Copy link]
View88 | Reply0 | 2023-6-18 11:18:15 | Show all posts |Read mode

"could do with" = i don't have it now, but it would be great if I had it
"make do with" = what I have now is not "ideal" but I hove no other options at the moemnt so I have to "use" that
"couldn't do without" = it's impossible to achieve what we aim for without this

Workload Management:

We could do with additional staff to help manage the workload during peak periods. For now, we'll have to make do with cross-training team members to cover for each other during busy periods. Considering this, we couldn't do without clearly defined job roles and responsibilities to avoid confusion and misunderstandings.

Training and Development:

We could do with more training programs to help employees develop the skills necessary to excel in their roles. Until more training programs become available, we'll make do with online resources and peer-to-peer mentoring to support employee growth. In the long-run, we couldn't do without regular performance evaluations to track progress and identify areas for improvement.

Employee Engagement:

We could do with more opportunities for team building activities to help boost employee morale. While we wait for more opportunities to arise, we'll make do with virtual activities to keep our team connected. However, we couldn't do without regular one-on-one meetings to provide feedback and support to our employees, so these ones have to be arranged regularly.

Check out extra examples

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 注册

Points Rules