While..not + as long as + it shouldn't

[Copy link]
View754 | Reply6 | 2023-5-31 06:54:59 | Show all posts |Read mode

Step 1. Check our samples. Listen-repeat, find something new that's useful to YOU.
If needed, write down for "listening for details" practice and feel free to share with us
Step 2. Analyse the variations of the structures further. Ask us questions in the comment section.
Step 3. Create your sample(s) aand share in your group or in the comment section below.

Check out the original post

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

tangzhiyong | 2023-5-31 22:55:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
1, while there isn't a straight forward answer to this type of issue, it shouldn't be too different from what we had to deal with before.
2, it should be feasible to arrange the details by the end of the week, so you can expect the next phase to start early June.

3, while I don't get to spend too much time on them during normal weeks, as long as you get some time off I always try to arrange  for some quality time together.
4, to be honest, as long as she stays inside,  Beijing summers feel quite manageable. but yes, i'll give you that it can get rather boiling hot.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

YihongSong | 2023-5-31 19:52:23 | Show all posts
Xx xx to the answer to this type of xxx, it should be too different from what we have to deal with before.

It should be feasible to arrange the details but under the way, so you can spend the week to next phase to start early June.

While I do not get to spend too much time with them during the normal weeks, as long as I get some time off, I’ll try to arrange for some quality time together.

To be honest, as the xx same said, Beijing some feels some quite manageable, but yes, I‘ll give you that, they can get rather boiling out.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

EliteTeam | 2023-6-1 05:39:55 | Show all posts
tangzhiyong replied at 2023-5-31 22:55
1, while there isn't a straight forward answer to this type of issue, it shouldn't be too different  ...

#1 straightforward (one word)
#3 check "on them"
#4 check "she stays"

Use magic Report

EliteTeam | 2023-6-1 05:43:50 | Show all posts
YihongSong replied at 2023-5-31 19:52
Xx xx to the answer to this type of xxx, it should be too different from what we have to deal with b ...

#1 to hear the STRUCTURE better, you can refer to the hint in the picture. For now, if you miss some words it's ok - some gaps can be filled step by step, or (in communication) by confirming with your counterpart.
#2 check "but under the way"
#4 some good details heard, but yet not  processed quickly to be understood.
When you listen (and your teachers will train you on that + the daily practice will help improve that) - you need to both: focus on the ideas you're give and use your experience in the language to try to make sense of things

Use magic Report

YihongSong | 2023-6-1 07:38:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
EliteTeam replied at 2023-6-1 05:43
#1 to hear the STRUCTURE better, you can refer to the hint in the picture. For now, if you miss so ...

Good morning or good evening teacher. Thank you for the explanations. As you mentioned,some sentences I could not catch the idea so quick to get the main purpose of them by now. I will learn hardly to improve it.

Use magic Report

YihongSong | 2023-6-1 19:54:30 | Show all posts
Edited by YihongSong at 2023-6-2 07:52

While there is not clear explanation for this OOS, it shouldn't be released on time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 注册

Points Rules